Right of withdrawal for consumers
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his or her commercial nor to his or her independent professional activity)
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day,
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the goods, if you have ordered one or more goods as part of a single order and these are or will be delivered uniformly, or .
- at which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the last goods, if you have ordered several goods as part of a single order and these are delivered separately, or .
- at which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the last partial consignment or the last piece, if you have ordered goods that are delivered in several partial consignments or pieces, or .
- on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the first goods, if you have concluded a contract for the regular delivery of goods over a fixed period of time.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (GANJAR GbR Philipp Pfundstein & Julian Steckbauer, Schubertstr. 4, 71065 Sindelfingen, Germany, phone number: 0 1516 / 5473579, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear statement (eg a letter sent by mail, e-mail) about your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the attached sample withdrawal form, which is not mandatory.
To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notice of exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we must repay you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
We may refuse to make a repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us without undue delay and in any case no later than within fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You must pay for any loss in value of the goods only if this loss in value is due to a handling of the goods that is not necessary for the inspection of the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
Sample cancellation form
(If you want to revoke the contract, then please fill out this form and send it back.)
GANJAR GbR Philipp Pfundstein & Julian Steckbauer, Schubertstr. 4, 71065 Sindelfingen, Germany, phone number: 0 1516 / 5473579, email address: email@example.com
– I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/ the provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
– Name of the consumer(s)
– Address of consumer(s)
– Signature of consumer(s) (only if notice is on paper)
(*) Delete where not applicable